YourHealth Brighton Services
Nutritional Medicine provides a holistic outlook on how nutrition impacts health, the relationship between diet and disease, as well as a focused understanding of how nutritional, dietary and lifestyle factors impact wellbeing through the lifespan.
Environmental medicine involves studying the interactions between environment and human health, and the role of the environment in causing or mediating disease.
Lifestyle medicine is the application of environmental, behavioural, medical and motivational principles to the management (including self care and self-management) of lifestyle-related health problems in a clinical and/or public health setting.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is the use of hormones that are identical on a molecular level with endogenous hormones in hormone replacement therapy. BHRT can be used to treat men and women when their hormone levels drop or become unbalanced. It is most frequently used to ease symptoms of perimenopause and menopause.
Our experienced nurses deliver intravenous Vitamin C and other Vitamins, minerals and nutrients specifically formulated for the needs of each individual patient. Vitamin C may reduce the symptoms and severity of viral infections such as the common cold, flu, glandular fever and shingles. Infusions of Iron (Ferinject) are also available.
Chelation therapy is prescribed to facilitate removal of toxic heavy metals such as Lead, Mercury and Arsenic from the body.
All treatments must be prescribed only by the doctors at YourHealth as they supervise the treatments in the intravenous clinic.
YourHealth Brighton offers a number of integrative medical healthcare services that cater for patients with a wide range of needs including:
- Chronic tiredness and fatigue
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Cognitive decline, memory impairment and dementia
- Autism spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD and Behavioural Disorders
- Digestive and bowel disorders including IBS, Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis
- Allergies and food Intolerances
- Nutritional imbalances
- Environmental (household & occupational) toxins including heavy metals
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes, pre-diabetes and insulin resistance
- Thyroid and metabolic disorders
- Hormonal Imbalances (premenstrual syndrome, polycystic ovarian syndrome, menopause, male andropause,
and fertility issues)
- Chronic or recurrent infections
- Skin disorders e.g. eczema, psoriasis and acne
YourHealth Brighton provides:
- Comprehensive personalised management for children and adults
- Aim is to identify underlying causes
- Intravenous (IV) therapies where clinically indicated