YourHealth Brighton is an innovative Medical Centre located at 412 Bay St Brighton, Victoria 3186 with a special interest in Integrative Medicine.
The mission of YourHealth Brighton is to optimise your health and wellness by providing a comprehensive, holistic, and highly customized service.
YourHealth achieves this mission by integrating conventional Western Medicine with evidence based alternative approaches as part of your holistic medical management plan.
Our qualified and experienced medical practitioners do detailed assessments to provide a holistic diagnosis, including a search for underlying nutritional, biochemical and environmental triggers and causes. This is followed by an individualised management plan, where the most relevant evidence-based alternatives will be discussed in detail with you.
Your management involves the implementation of appropriate medical, lifestyle, and environmental modifications. More specifically these may include, nutrition, supplementation, environmental changes, detoxification, education, monitoring and support.
Common Health Issues
YourHealth Brighton offers a number of integrative medical healthcare services that cater for patients with a wide range of needs. These include:
- Chronic Tiredness and Fatigue, Anxiety, Depression
- Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADD/ADHD & Behavioural Disorders
- Digestive and Bowel Disorders including IBS, Crohn's disease,Ulcerative colitis read more
- Allergies, Food Intolerances read more
- Nutritional imbalances
- Chemical/ heavy metal and environmental toxins
- Cardiovascular Disease read more
- Thyroid and metabolic disorders
- Hormonal Imbalances (premenstrual syndrome, polycystic ovarian syndrome, menopause, male andropause, and fertility issues) read more
- Chronic or recurrent infections
- Skin disorders e.g. eczema and acne
- Obesity/Weight Loss and their underlying causes
- Stress Management
- Comprehensive personalised management for children and adults
- Aim is to identify underlying causes
- Intravenous (IV) therapies where clinically indicated
- Allergy and Intolerance testing and treatment for children and adults
Nutritionist for consulting and coaching which can include cooking lessons (offsite)
For further inquiries ring (03) 9596 0757